Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What food comes to mind, when I say braces? We are struggling, and open to ideas.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #28474 at 6:07 pm on Feb 13, 2016
Other messages in this thread:
- 28474. What food comes to mind, when I say braces? We are struggling, and open to ideas. [NT] - barb_b - 6:07pm on 02/13/16 (9)
- This is in my wheelhouse. I put on braces for half of my working - orchid - 7:03pm on 02/13/16
- Lol, I wore braces for 3 years in my late forties. I'll never forget the first problem I had - Curious1 - 7:35pm on 02/13/16
- I had braces when I was 60 for a year. - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:44am on 02/14/16
- What they all said, and soft food/eggs/soup when you get an adjustment - MariaDNoCA - 8:14pm on 02/14/16
- Age 50: Not so much food, but flossing was a BIG deal for me. I ended up getting a - MarilynFL - 10:51pm on 02/14/16
- YES! [NT] - AngAk1 - 2:24am on 02/15/16
- Thank you! Appreciate the advise and suggestions! [NT] - barb_b - 1:28pm on 02/15/16
- Particularly around adjustments I found I could only eat - Pat-NoCal - 2:42pm on 02/15/16
- Made Milkshakes last night.... Thanks for the suggestion. [NT] - barb_b - 5:07pm on 02/20/16