Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have tried both of these ketchups: Ketchipotle and Ketchipeno. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #28475 at 12:04 am on Feb 17, 2016
Ketchipotle reminds me of sweetish, smoky, a little zingy bbq sauce. Ketchipeno reminds me of a somewhat hot, jalapeno-smelling ketchup.
Both are good and are from the company linked to below:
Link: Ketch On Fire Products: Ketchipotle and Ketchipeno sauces
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 28475. My Favorite Meatloaf from Pat-NoCal was dinner two nights this week. What a delicious meatloaf this [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:51pm on 02/13/16 (12)
- Sherry- Mushroom Gravy [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:52pm on 02/13/16
- This gravy sounds like it would be great on salisbury steaks or panfried burgers. Thanks, C1. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:10pm on 02/15/16
- Roasted Vegetable Medley - Curious1 - 7:55pm on 02/13/16
- I'm making a version of this on Wed for dinner wth friends. Adding some moose chorizo. Serving - AngAk1 - 2:28am on 02/15/16
- I read Moose, and know it must be Ang.... : ) [NT] - barb_b - 10:24pm on 02/15/16
- I have been making this meatloaf for years. I need to try the jalapeno catsup! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:46pm on 02/15/16
- Ditto on wanting to try jalapeno catsup. Didn't know it existed. ;-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:46pm on 02/15/16
- Seems to me that just adding a few things to regular catsup would work - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:21pm on 02/16/16
- Where is the recipe for jalapeno catsup? I need make that! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 5:14pm on 02/15/16
- Heinz has a jalapeņo catsup, I consider it catsup for grown-ups. There is also a sriracha, not tried [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 6:06pm on 02/15/16
- Thanks, sounds great! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:23pm on 02/15/16
- I have tried both of these ketchups: Ketchipotle and Ketchipeno. . . [LINK] - mistral - 12:04am on 02/17/16