Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A little help please. I'm trying to figure out the cake and small cookies in this HARROD's ad
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #28482 at 6:49 pm on Feb 17, 2016
The small pies are probably mincemeat and a fruit cake is to left. But I'm wondering about the small cut pieces and that beautiful white-glazed bundt cake.
I'm assuming they are traditional British desserts, as they are being sold by Harrods.
This image was from the photographer's website.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28482. A little help please. I'm trying to figure out the cake and small cookies in this HARROD's ad [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:49pm on 02/17/16 (8)
- What's the ad for...something sold in store or served in one of their restaurants? - MariaDNoCA - 7:37pm on 02/17/16
- I toggled back...it was for Harrod's 2014 Christmas ad campaign. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:07pm on 02/18/16
- Maybe mini scones? [NT] - deb-in-MI - 8:23pm on 02/17/16
- Going to be in London in a couple of weeks. If I get a chance, I'll do a little sleuthing. [NT] - rhoward2va - 11:31pm on 02/17/16
- Have fun! I just loved London. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:07pm on 02/18/16
- the small pies are mincemeat and the fruitcake is a traditional(more) - daricem - 1:53am on 02/18/16
- cookies are possible mille-feuilles (napoleons) [NT] - daricem - 2:01am on 02/18/16
- The small cut pieces look like date nut bars [NT] - cheezz - 3:32am on 02/18/16