Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The small cut pieces look like date nut bars
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #28482 at 3:32 am on Feb 18, 2016
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 28482. A little help please. I'm trying to figure out the cake and small cookies in this HARROD's ad [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:49pm on 02/17/16 (8)
- What's the ad for...something sold in store or served in one of their restaurants? - MariaDNoCA - 7:37pm on 02/17/16
- I toggled back...it was for Harrod's 2014 Christmas ad campaign. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:07pm on 02/18/16
- Maybe mini scones? [NT] - deb-in-MI - 8:23pm on 02/17/16
- Going to be in London in a couple of weeks. If I get a chance, I'll do a little sleuthing. [NT] - rhoward2va - 11:31pm on 02/17/16
- Have fun! I just loved London. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:07pm on 02/18/16
- the small pies are mincemeat and the fruitcake is a traditional(more) - daricem - 1:53am on 02/18/16
- cookies are possible mille-feuilles (napoleons) [NT] - daricem - 2:01am on 02/18/16
- The small cut pieces look like date nut bars [NT] - cheezz - 3:32am on 02/18/16