Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks, I love the clean food recipes! Lots of seasonal too, which is wonderful.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #28491 at 12:21 am on Feb 21, 2016
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 28491. Found this lovely website Valley Table some very nice recipes... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 8:39pm on 02/20/16 (9)
- Thanks, I love the clean food recipes! Lots of seasonal too, which is wonderful. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:21am on 02/21/16
- Very welcome Karen...... [NT] - GayR - 1:03am on 02/22/16
- I saved the White Bean and Kale soup, one of my favorites, as well as the Farfalle alla Nina, but - Curious1 - 3:23am on 02/21/16
- Curious1, I just checked the recipe and I think that the 1/2 cup is the sundried tomatoes. I - GayR - 1:18pm on 02/21/16
- Curious1, I found the Farfalle Alla Nina on line on a different site and there are many differences [LINK] - GayR - 3:26pm on 02/21/16
- Thanks Gay, I saw that one, too. I like the Valley Table version because it has more tomatoes, - Curious1 - 7:33pm on 02/22/16
- Yes I agree I was hoping there was a video.... [NT] - GayR - 9:23pm on 02/22/16
- Thanks, I used to live here! Brought back wonderful memories! [NT] - Marianne - 5:43pm on 02/21/16
- Happy to hear this took you down memory lane..... [NT] - GayR - 1:03am on 02/22/16