Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here is newspaper article showing a few of her hints.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #28659 at 11:22 am on Apr 28, 2016
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28659. Sara Moulton's *Home Cooking 101* has a beautiful apricot souffle that is [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:22am on 04/28/16 (8)
- Here is newspaper article showing a few of her hints. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:22am on 04/28/16
- Here's her apricot souffle recipe, but not the photos on how to get the swirl. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:33am on 04/28/16
- I'm going to try and describe her souffle shaping steps [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:11am on 04/29/16
- I miss not seeing Sara's shows on TV anymore. She is a great chef, a real person, - KarenNoCA - 2:22pm on 04/29/16
- Could not agree more... instead we have to endure Guy Fieri (don't get me started) [NT] - SallyBR - 2:34pm on 04/29/16
- He has never been one of the shows I watch. Cannot tolerate him. What a mess. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 3:31pm on 04/29/16
- Oh, I don't watch him either, but.... - SallyBR - 6:24pm on 04/29/16
- She is on Create TV. Currently carried in our area by a PBS station. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 6:39pm on 04/29/16