Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Rec: Toasted Israeli Couscous Salad with Grilled Summer Vegetables
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #28746 at 6:32 pm on May 31, 2016
Just in time for summer picnic/BBQ/holiday's etc. comes this great Bobby Flay Pearl cous-cous salad. I made this today and it is great! Perfect for summer because it doesn't need to be kept cold. The only changes I made was I used red vinegar because we don't like balsamic. I didn't have asparagus so I just skipped it. That's it, everything else is the same and boy is it good. We love Israeli cous-cous so I'm always looking for new recipes.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28746. Rec: Toasted Israeli Couscous Salad with Grilled Summer Vegetables [LINK] - orchid - 6:32pm on 05/31/16 (4)
- and here is a favorite of mine that you could easily use your couscous with [NT] [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 6:45pm on 05/31/16
- Sure it would, I'll give it a try. Hope you try this one too. [NT] - orchid - 7:02pm on 05/31/16
- Huge fan here of toasted Israeli Couscous, you can bet this is on my list [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:18pm on 05/31/16
- I love Israeli Couscous! Thx K and O for posting your rec! [NT] - barb_b - 11:29am on 06/01/16