Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I aagree that lamb "lollipops" are really delicious. There is an Indian restaurant in
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #28815 at 11:54 am on Jun 26, 2016
Vancouver called Vij's that make them spectacularly. I think a crown roast of pork is good done as a "crown". Can put a stuffing in the middle and the chops are meatier.
They serve rack of lamb every Saturday in our dining room and they are SO good. They are cut in two rib pieces for serving.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28815. Crown of lamb? - Pam - 6:10pm on 06/25/16 (8)
- Not much to it really. Ask your meat cutter to french the two racks of lamb - KarenNoCA - 7:08pm on 06/25/16
- I aagree that lamb "lollipops" are really delicious. There is an Indian restaurant in - Charley - 11:54am on 06/26/16
- Racks? - Pam - 3:19pm on 06/26/16
- You can do it yourself. If you aren't going to make a "crown", just cut them in rib - Charley - 11:49am on 06/27/16
- Pam, Here is a very eye opening video by Alton Brown that you may find helpful..... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 9:27pm on 06/25/16
- I love the idea of the bundt pan. I have never tried that. I like his comment about not stuffing - KarenNoCA - 2:03pm on 06/26/16
- If I understand the question, you have a crown, made up of two racks that are tied together. - Curious1 - 4:55pm on 06/27/16
- It is a crown (two racks, tied together, I think. - Pam - 7:35pm on 08/01/16