Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Feb 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #28815 at 3:19 pm on Jun 26, 2016
I couldn't agree with you more. This was a Christmas gift,been frozen since January. So do you think I can take it in to my local butcher (grocery store) and they'd cut it for me?
Other messages in this thread:
- 28815. Crown of lamb? - Pam - 6:10pm on 06/25/16 (8)
- Not much to it really. Ask your meat cutter to french the two racks of lamb - KarenNoCA - 7:08pm on 06/25/16
- I aagree that lamb "lollipops" are really delicious. There is an Indian restaurant in - Charley - 11:54am on 06/26/16
- Racks? - Pam - 3:19pm on 06/26/16
- You can do it yourself. If you aren't going to make a "crown", just cut them in rib - Charley - 11:49am on 06/27/16
- Pam, Here is a very eye opening video by Alton Brown that you may find helpful..... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 9:27pm on 06/25/16
- I love the idea of the bundt pan. I have never tried that. I like his comment about not stuffing - KarenNoCA - 2:03pm on 06/26/16
- If I understand the question, you have a crown, made up of two racks that are tied together. - Curious1 - 4:55pm on 06/27/16
- It is a crown (two racks, tied together, I think. - Pam - 7:35pm on 08/01/16