Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I just bought a Shark because everyone raved about it so much.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #28814 at 6:55 pm on Jul 2, 2016
I hate it. I have two dogs with long hair and their hair gets wound around the roller. Every time I use it, it takes me at least 5-10 minutes pulling hair off the rollers. I wish I had never bought it.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 28814. NFR: What would be your vacuum cleaner of choice if you were shopping for one? - oli - 2:54pm on 06/25/16 (11)
- SHARK ALL THE WAY! - SallyBR - 3:09pm on 06/25/16
- Ha! Which models do you have? Is this the brand that does the infomercials / cordless? [NT] - barb_b - 4:00pm on 06/25/16
- here they are - SallyBR - 6:20pm on 06/25/16
- I have a Shark from WalMart--cordless. Cost $100 and I love it, but we are in a - Charley - 11:56am on 06/26/16
- Good Question.... I need to replace mine also. TOO heavy! Will be watching this tread [NT] - barb_b - 3:59pm on 06/25/16
- Don't get a Dyson -- I hate mine. Loved using my SIL's Shark. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:11pm on 06/25/16
- Gave my Dyson away when I got the Shark... could not agree more [NT] - SallyBR - 6:17pm on 06/25/16
- Bissell CleanView [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 7:26pm on 06/25/16
- Definitely a Shark - ms in or - 4:04am on 06/27/16
- Another Shark fan here! It even picks up crumbs well from kitchen floor (there, I made it FRC). :-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 6:09pm on 06/28/16
- I just bought a Shark because everyone raved about it so much. - Dawn_MO - 6:55pm on 07/02/16