Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
rec: Gary's BBQ Sauce I had this yesterday at the party. Gary said that he has been
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #28839 at 2:32 pm on Jul 5, 2016
working 4 years on perfecting this recipe. It was really good. So much, that I asked for his recipe. It was a party in my mouth with the combination of hot / sour / sweet, but also variety of textures.
What surprised me most is that he does not cook it, but just puts it in a bowl and whisks it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28839. rec: Gary's BBQ Sauce I had this yesterday at the party. Gary said that he has been - barb_b - 2:32pm on 07/05/16 (6)
- Are you going to share the recipe? [NT] - judy-mass - 9:25pm on 07/05/16
- Ha! Rec: Gary's BBQ sauce. - barb_b - 1:59am on 07/06/16
- Barb, what did he put it on...chicken? And right at the end or did it need to bake on? [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:08pm on 07/06/16
- He made a huge beef brisket. I'm not a fan, I try so hard to like it,....But I think Beef should - barb_b - 12:31am on 07/08/16
- thanks...it sounds like a great topping for chicken that would end up on a salad w/ grilled peaches. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:21pm on 07/08/16
- Was it as good as the recipe you recently posted? I saw it at the top of the page and have been [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:51pm on 07/06/16