Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Bummer. Just answered (well, found an answer) to my own question. Which is NO.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #28846 at 6:27 pm on Jul 6, 2016
Fruit that contain proteases: figs, ginger root, guava, kiwi fruit, mango, papaya or pineapple.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28846. Question: Can I top a mango pudding with fresh mangos? - MarilynFL - 5:24pm on 07/06/16 (6)
- Bummer. Just answered (well, found an answer) to my own question. Which is NO. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:27pm on 07/06/16
- Yeah, but--if it is pudding it may not have gelatin as the gelling agent but might - Charley - 8:19pm on 07/06/16
- true...I'm not sure what's in the pudding mix. Oh well...I'll just give it a shot. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:08pm on 07/07/16
- Look on the label? [NT] - Charley - 8:17pm on 07/07/16
- aw, that would be too easy. I have to make everything harder for myself. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:10pm on 07/08/16
- Okay. Data recap: Pudding DOES have gelatin in it, but fresh mango slices on the top - MarilynFL - 6:45pm on 07/18/16