Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I am sure it was strange to see!! LOL I have never seen it sold rolled up as you
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #28853 at 10:18 am on Jul 11, 2016
got it (like a roast). When cooked as the long thin piece of meat it gets good grill flavor on the entire piece and then is easy to cut on the bias.
It is also sold as pinwheel steaks where it is rolled up with butter or a filling and then cut in slices to grill. Very good also.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28853. My skirt steak turned out very tender, actually buttery. I was confused at first - KarenNoCA - 2:30pm on 07/10/16 (5)
- It was probably rolled up. It is a long thin piece of meat--4-5 inches wide and - Charley - 6:25pm on 07/10/16
- It was rolled up as I said in the post. It was the weirdest thing watching it slowly unroll. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 10:54pm on 07/10/16
- I am sure it was strange to see!! LOL I have never seen it sold rolled up as you - Charley - 10:18am on 07/11/16
- Last night for our second piece, we unrolled it and it cooked up in no time - KarenNoCA - 2:26pm on 07/11/16
- Good Tip! Glad you like the skirt steak! [NT] - barb_b - 2:56pm on 07/11/16