Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How much was it for a 32 oz jar with Amazon Prime?
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #28847 at 2:39 pm on Jul 11, 2016
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 28847. Hey Karen, remember this post where you mentioned deviled eggs and not being able to [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:08pm on 07/06/16 (9)
- I don't know because it was many years ago, but I have bought Duke's mayo - KarenNoCA - 10:59pm on 07/06/16
- According to the ingredients list for Duke's Mayo, there is no sugar - KarenNoCA - 1:48pm on 07/07/16
- That IS a nice price, what with that dang Best Foods (Hellman's) mayo going. . . - mistral - 4:29pm on 07/07/16
- It certainly is a good price considering that the first time I bought it from Amazon - KarenNoCA - 7:31pm on 07/07/16
- The last Duke's I bought has sugar free right on the label. Mario Batalli cited it as his favorite - Curious1 - 9:27pm on 07/07/16
- I've become a Dukes convert since living in the south, Except when broiling or grilling fish. - Janet in NC - 9:06pm on 07/08/16
- The "danger" of Amazon Prime! Just ordered.. I tried our local stores, not available. [NT] - barb_b - 8:54pm on 07/09/16
- How much was it for a 32 oz jar with Amazon Prime? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:39pm on 07/11/16
- $10.63 [NT] - barb_b - 12:59am on 07/12/16