Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Marilyn, I am at work and laughing out loud! Good thing there are only 2 of us in this office & the
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #28879 at 5:26 pm on Jul 22, 2016
door is closed into the boss' inner sanctum. I know it's not at all funny that you set fire to yourself, but I'm cracking up all the same. Truly, that sounds exactly like something that would happen to you, and I don't mean anything in a disparaging way--I think it's just part of your karma. Please be careful in the future when you are playing with fire or matches!
Also, have you ever heard of or seen the Coco-jack that I referenced above in Post 288188.8.131.52? I thought of you when I saw it on television....
Other messages in this thread:
- 28879. Michael (AZ) or Curious, can I use *fresh* pineapple juice for Hawaiian Rib-eye Steak marinade? - MarilynFL - 1:08pm on 07/22/16 (12)
- I used pineapple juice in the fridge section of market, not canned. And grilled. In retrospect, I - barb_b - 1:55pm on 07/22/16
- Oh, that's a good idea. I've never bought that...just thought I would grab a tub of fresh pineapple. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:32pm on 07/22/16
- Bought refrigerated. Thanks. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:03pm on 07/25/16
- I also questioned the value of the onion in the marinade. Next time I will skip it and use garlic.I [LINK] - Curious1 - 6:13pm on 07/23/16
- Marilyn, I am at work and laughing out loud! Good thing there are only 2 of us in this office & the - wigs - 5:26pm on 07/22/16
- It's a talent. I once set fire to my hair while sitting in a bathtub. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:10pm on 07/24/16
- could you elaborate on that, PRETTY PLEASE???? [NT] - SallyBR - 9:33pm on 07/24/16
- Alrighty. Lar and I were staying at the Wickaninnish Inn, Tofino, Vancouver Island, BC [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:14am on 07/25/16
- Truly, Marilyn, you can get yourself into the most interesting situations. SO GLAD you didn't - wigs - 4:41pm on 07/25/16
- Thank you! I KNEW it would be LEGENDARY! ;-) [NT] - SallyBR - 3:26am on 07/26/16
- I used refrigerated but it was from concentrate. I don't know if fresh pineapple would make the meat - Curious1 - 6:08pm on 07/23/16
- I picked up the refrigerated stuff. Thanks for the recommendation. Having burgers & chicken this - MarilynFL - 1:44pm on 07/25/16