Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
When I saw you weren't eating cheese I was going to suggest this...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #28892 at 8:06 pm on Jul 26, 2016
Particularly with chicken: Barbeque sauce and shredded lettuce, fresh basil, and fresh chopped tomatoes, and onions (I chop onions, soak in ice water for an hour, drain, and then use--like candy, no icky hot and nasty smells).
Ranch + Arugula and assorted chopped fresh veg.
Romaine and Thai Lime-Cilantro Vinaigrette, shrimp, chili oil, etc.
So many variations!
Other messages in this thread:
- Awesome! - colleenmomof2 - 7:34pm on 07/26/16
- We have both been missing pizza - colleenmomof2 - 7:45pm on 07/26/16
- Top secret pizza tip ;) - colleenmomof2 - 7:48pm on 07/26/16
- When I saw you weren't eating cheese I was going to suggest this... - Richard in Cincy - 8:06pm on 07/26/16
- Yum! Your suggestions for us are spot on! Thank-you, Richard! - colleenmomof2 - 1:50pm on 07/28/16
- They served pizza like that in London. The entire center of the pizza was cut out, leaving - MarilynFL - 11:13am on 07/27/16
- Even w/o the cheese ;) - colleenmomof2 - 12:49pm on 07/27/16
- I want to marry that pizza and make little pizza knots with it. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:46pm on 07/27/16
- WOW! That looks wonderful! One of my tea group friends has been making pizza 1/mo for years. - barb_b - 12:31pm on 07/28/16