Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sounds good. I would leave out the bread and do the tomato, bacon and cheese as mine are.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #28894 at 3:34 pm on Jul 27, 2016
Other messages in this thread:
- 28894. Eggplant "sandwiches". Someone asked for eggplant ideas a while ago and this is - Charley - 2:08pm on 07/27/16 (8)
- leftover eggplant parm on good Italian bread is a lot easier. I always make extra for sandwiches [NT] - Janet in NC - 3:11pm on 07/27/16
- Sounds good. I would leave out the bread and do the tomato, bacon and cheese as mine are. [NT] - Charley - 3:34pm on 07/27/16
- Charley, this sounds like a wonderful, fun summer appetizer.Thx for posting.My tea group will enjoy [NT] - barb_b - 12:27pm on 07/28/16
- Yes! Now I need more eggplants - colleenmomof2 - 1:42pm on 07/28/16
- you process the feta with the mayo? I love this type of eggplant, never every fry mine [NT] - SallyBR - 4:00pm on 07/28/16
- No, just break it up/crumble it sort of fine. My sister and I made this many years ago - Charley - 5:46pm on 07/28/16
- got it... thanks! [NT] - SallyBR - 9:37pm on 07/28/16
- 3116 Eggplant Recipes [NT] [LINK] - Olga_D_Ont - 2:30pm on 08/16/16