Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Doro Wat is one of my favorite things, and I make it at least once a year or so
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #28899 at 9:25 pm on Jul 28, 2016
I also love the gomen with cheese curds.
There is a little Ethiopian grocery on my way home and the man who owns it also does some catering. You can stop in and he will fix you a plate to go. No menu - you get what he gives you, but it is very good. Great for vegetarians too.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28899. Ethiopian-inspired spicy chicken stew - Pam - 7:13pm on 07/27/16 (10)
- Sounds good! Thanks for the review. Will be making this soon, interesting flavors! [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 12:17pm on 07/28/16
- Thanks Barb for posting the link. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:58pm on 07/28/16
- Another Recipe for:Doro Wat - Chicken with Berbere Sauce and Injera Bread [NT] [LINK] - Olga_D_Ont - 2:38pm on 08/16/16
- This made me smile - colleenmomof2 - 1:37pm on 07/28/16
- This sounds delicious! Thanks. Did anyone else who attempted to print - KarenNoCA - 2:40pm on 07/28/16
- Most of these recipe sites want you to sign up to use the full functions, including printing. - LisainLA - 3:24pm on 07/28/16
- yes, same problem and that was frustrating! [NT] - daricem - 4:31pm on 07/28/16
- When I taught classes, I did one with Doro Wat - if you don't have each & every spice>> - michelle - 2:52pm on 07/28/16
- Doro Wat is one of my favorite things, and I make it at least once a year or so - Melissa Dallas - 9:25pm on 07/28/16
- We have neighbors next door from Eritrea, which gained independence from Ethiopia 25 years ago. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:57pm on 07/29/16