Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
see, this is how unsophisticated I am. I thought *shrubs* were bitters made from...shrubs.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #28901 at 9:33 pm on Jul 30, 2016
You know, as in rhododendron bitters, boxwood bitters, oleander bitters (oh, that one would be murder.)
Welcome to Marilyn's World, where any noun can be misconstrued, misused and made to walk the streets of my mind.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28901. FRC: Shrubs, flavored vinegars, frozen flavor cubes, SodaStream - colleenmomof2 - 3:27pm on 07/28/16 (7)
- I make a fresh ginger/sugar syrup for ginger ale(more) - daricem - 4:30pm on 07/28/16
- Definitely try the shrubs... - Richard in Cincy - 8:39pm on 07/28/16
- I also have a soda syrup recipe book around here someplace... - Richard in Cincy - 8:46pm on 07/28/16
- Thank-you, Richard! I would love to have your recipes - colleenmomof2 - 11:00am on 07/29/16
- We want......... a shrubbery! [NT] [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 3:58pm on 07/29/16
- see, this is how unsophisticated I am. I thought *shrubs* were bitters made from...shrubs. - MarilynFL - 9:33pm on 07/30/16
- Why we all love you so much! - colleenmomof2 - 8:59pm on 08/03/16