Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How about three six-inch pans to build two 3-layer versions from that...for more effect.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #28908 at 10:47 am on Aug 1, 2016
Let the birthday kids and immediate family have slices...while each guest get his/her OWN cupcake.
That way the cake wouldn't need to have too many slices taken out of it.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28908. If I take a 2-layer 9 inch cake and split it to 4-layers how many do you think it will feed? - MariaDNoCA - 8:44pm on 07/31/16 (10)
- I think the higher the cake, the more difficult it will be to slice nicely. - MarilynFL - 10:20pm on 07/31/16
- I agree totally. Slicing a 4 layer cake will be a nightmare and you will get no more slices from it. - Charley - 10:40pm on 07/31/16
- This is for the kid's party, so no sheet cakes. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:55pm on 07/31/16
- My sheet cake suggestion was in response to the need for cupcakes also. [NT] - Charley - 10:51am on 08/01/16
- Thanks, but cupcakes are going to be easier and require no plate/forks [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:36pm on 08/01/16
- Ok, I'll make them 3 full layers - but, wait each kids gets a whole cake? - MariaDNoCA - 10:54pm on 07/31/16
- How about three six-inch pans to build two 3-layer versions from that...for more effect. - MarilynFL - 10:47am on 08/01/16
- You can definitely get 16 slices from each cake & maybe possibly 20 slices. [NT] - wigs - 1:38pm on 08/01/16
- I think 20 too if 3 layers. I am AWAYS being told to "Cut Me A Small Slice" - deb-in-MI - 2:49pm on 08/01/16
- "ALWAYS" [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:50pm on 08/02/16