Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks Michael! The soup will probably be great. Can always add a bit of vinegar to servings, too.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #28904 at 9:12 pm on Aug 1, 2016
Other messages in this thread:
- 28904. Most of you probably have already made this, but I *finally* made Monte's Ham. It only took... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:16pm on 07/29/16 (10)
- Ha! Good to know. It's been in my file at least 20 years too! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:16am on 07/30/16
- Michael, there is a hypertext error in the body section regarding time. I think - MarilynFL - 5:00pm on 07/30/16
- LOL! (Fixed it.) [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:04pm on 07/30/16
- Thanks, Maria. I fixed the measurements, but missed that one. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:36pm on 07/30/16
- (Shhhhh! I was trying to lead all you folks to the spaceship landing site!) [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:37pm on 07/30/16
- Oh my, I also have this, I think it was from Gail's early on. Questions! One reason I've never - Curious1 - 7:18pm on 07/30/16
- My ham was a cheapo off-brand that I picked up after Easter. It had been frozen since April. - Michael in Phoenix - 5:09pm on 08/01/16
- Thanks Michael! The soup will probably be great. Can always add a bit of vinegar to servings, too. [NT] - Curious1 - 9:12pm on 08/01/16
- Oh, also, I had about 1/3 to 1/2 of the glaze left over. It makes enough for a 15... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:14pm on 08/01/16
- The soup was really good. I avoided adding the ham chunks with outer rind and used... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:11pm on 08/02/16