Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
They're based out of West Palm Beach. Very affluent area. I fly in there when I visit
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #28922 at 8:52 pm on Aug 6, 2016
my parents and the last trip, we took a drive through some beach front neighborhoods. We have affluent people in my area, but I've never seen anything like this before. Mega houses with actual "service entrance" marked on the road. I bet she's got some crazy client stories!
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 28922. Some spectacularly decorated cakes - the talent is Amazing!! [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 1:30pm on 08/04/16 (5)
- I have never made any cakes like that but have wondered when one - KarenNoCA - 2:53pm on 08/04/16
- From my experience, no, people do not appreciate the time it takes - Richard in Cincy - 3:53pm on 08/04/16
- I'm no fan of fondant as well and won't use it... - MariaDNoCA - 5:35pm on 08/04/16
- I totally get the not using fondant. It's more of the artistry that amazes me - deb-in-MI - 4:08pm on 08/05/16
- They're based out of West Palm Beach. Very affluent area. I fly in there when I visit - Traca - 8:52pm on 08/06/16