Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Love zucchini !
Joined: Mar 19, 2012
Posted to Thread #29007 at 1:37 pm on Sep 13, 2016
I made a lovely omelet using reg. zucchini & yellow zucchini. Cubed them in 1/4-1/2 " cubes, onion, red & green peppers,sauted to golden brown then add eggs, s& p & parmesan cheese. Yum!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29007. For those STILL stuck with too many zukes: Zucchini Diavolo from Fairway Market [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:33pm on 09/12/16 (14)
- I did not grow any this year, but the Farmer's Market is loaded with them and so is my - KarenNoCA - 10:54pm on 09/12/16
- huh...apparently I only know about *regular* zucchini; didn't realize there were other varieties. - MarilynFL - 1:03pm on 09/13/16
- I have not tasted a bitter zuke. It is in the squash family and there are all sorts of summmer [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 1:29pm on 09/13/16
- I can actually recall the ONE time I had sauteed zucchini out & it wasnt' bitter. That's how rare - MarilynFL - 3:49pm on 09/13/16
- Marilyn, I think you must be a super-taster. Take a look at this article, and the references to [LINK] - Curious1 - 6:14pm on 09/13/16
- ha, well, let's debunk that theory right now! - MarilynFL - 7:02pm on 09/13/16
- But M. there are so many things that taste bitter to you that no one - orchid - 7:37pm on 09/13/16
- well, I guess if I can't have a Super Power, I'll settle for Super Nodules. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:02pm on 09/14/16
- It just proves that you are super in all ways. (((M))) [NT] - orchid - 3:20pm on 09/14/16
- aw sweetie, if only you knew the truth... [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:36pm on 09/14/16
- Love zucchini ! - sjs1952 - 1:37pm on 09/13/16
- Many? Not really but one HUGE ONE, yeah... [IMAGE] - SallyBR - 2:19pm on 09/13/16
- Yaaarrrr! That looks like a pirate's prosthetic, matey! [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:56pm on 09/13/16
- That's what I got too! One huge one. Been chopping hunks off of it to use. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:04pm on 09/16/16