Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
LOL, no argument there. We call this recipe "corn mush" in our house. Hope you like it!
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #29026 at 3:10 pm on Sep 17, 2016
Other messages in this thread:
- 29026. REC: Sweet Corn Polenta with Eggplant sauce [LINK] - MoNJ - 1:11pm on 09/17/16 (9)
- That looks really delicious but honest, it ain't "polenta". That is my southern stewed corn - Charley - 2:49pm on 09/17/16
- LOL, no argument there. We call this recipe "corn mush" in our house. Hope you like it! [NT] - MoNJ - 3:10pm on 09/17/16
- Whatever it goes by (polenta/stew/etc.) - it does look yummy!! - deb-in-MI - 5:14pm on 09/17/16
- For the corn, if you hold the ear upright and just slice down the top third of the kernel. - Charley - 5:50pm on 09/17/16
- On another site I learned a great way to cook corn on the cob - KarenNoCA - 7:10pm on 09/17/16
- This is one of our favorite summer corn dishes... - judy-mass - 4:53pm on 09/18/16
- I got some baby eggplant yesterdy at FM and want to do this soon. [NT] - Charley - 5:54pm on 09/18/16
- Mo, thank you for this. Made it last night, but fudged on Yotam's polenta version. - MarilynFL - 10:33am on 09/20/16
- So glad you enjoyed it Marilyn! [NT] - MoNJ - 5:37pm on 09/23/16