Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I stopped watching it because of how loud they are now. They used to be more natural.
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #29028 at 6:49 pm on Sep 18, 2016
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29028. Does anyone watch The Kitchen on Saturday mornings? Have you noticed - KarenNoCA - 11:25pm on 09/17/16 (8)
- I heard a podcast where he attributed it to yoga, Pilates and spanx! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:54pm on 09/18/16
- I enjoy that show & learn from it, unlike The Chew which is just something to listen to while doing - Curious1 - 6:21pm on 09/18/16
- I stopped watching it because of how loud they are now. They used to be more natural. [NT] - orchid - 6:49pm on 09/18/16
- Loud? I have not noticed that. I keep my sound turned down to about 16 - KarenNoCA - 11:54pm on 09/18/16
- f I were to characterize "loud" on that show it would be their talking over one - Charley - 8:00am on 09/19/16
- Karen, you can't possible think I don't know how to control the volume - orchid - 7:28pm on 09/19/16
- Always watch it.... - SallyBR - 2:06pm on 09/19/16
- Exactly my thoughts too Sally, and I,too, am smitten by Zakarian. He is a real - KarenNoCA - 6:55pm on 09/19/16