Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Bought a box of terrible peaches. Ideas?
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #29034 at 2:30 pm on Sep 20, 2016
I am going to make a smoothie right now, and plan to do a peach crumble. I've also made some infused water. Any other thoughts?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29034. Bought a box of terrible peaches. Ideas? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:30pm on 09/20/16 (12)
- This has been a bad year for peaches - Richard in Cincy - 2:53pm on 09/20/16
- Our last TJ's box of peaches was wonderful. But this one is just terrible. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:05pm on 09/20/16
- Freezer peach jam; the added sugar may mask the issue. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:29pm on 09/20/16
- We are fortunate, of course, and the peaches have been just delicious. I think - Charley - 4:06pm on 09/20/16
- We have a farm not far from us that grows all sorts of produce including peaches - KarenNoCA - 7:15pm on 09/20/16
- I do love the Ohenrys--and red havens. We have had a good season after - Charley - 8:28pm on 09/20/16
- Thank you. I do love peach jam... [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 7:22pm on 09/20/16
- I've also purchased peaches that were mushy, mealy inside. Think it is at the end of season when it - Curious1 - 6:00pm on 09/20/16
- Peaches put in cold before they are ripe will never ripen correctly and will - Charley - 8:25pm on 09/20/16
- Cut up and macerate with a little sugar, then drain well in colander and boil juices down - cheezz - 8:49pm on 09/22/16
- Peach Shrubs or Vinegars [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:51pm on 09/22/16
- Mom made crisps/cobblers with second rate peaches - colleenmomof2 - 2:53pm on 09/22/16