Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Our last TJ's box of peaches was wonderful. But this one is just terrible.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #29034 at 3:05 pm on Sep 20, 2016
Like you, we buy the boxes from TJs. Most have been really good this summer, but this box is mushy and tasteless. Blech.
Thanks for the cocktail recipe; I would not have thought of that!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29034. Bought a box of terrible peaches. Ideas? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:30pm on 09/20/16 (12)
- This has been a bad year for peaches - Richard in Cincy - 2:53pm on 09/20/16
- Our last TJ's box of peaches was wonderful. But this one is just terrible. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:05pm on 09/20/16
- Freezer peach jam; the added sugar may mask the issue. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:29pm on 09/20/16
- We are fortunate, of course, and the peaches have been just delicious. I think - Charley - 4:06pm on 09/20/16
- We have a farm not far from us that grows all sorts of produce including peaches - KarenNoCA - 7:15pm on 09/20/16
- I do love the Ohenrys--and red havens. We have had a good season after - Charley - 8:28pm on 09/20/16
- Thank you. I do love peach jam... [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 7:22pm on 09/20/16
- I've also purchased peaches that were mushy, mealy inside. Think it is at the end of season when it - Curious1 - 6:00pm on 09/20/16
- Peaches put in cold before they are ripe will never ripen correctly and will - Charley - 8:25pm on 09/20/16
- Cut up and macerate with a little sugar, then drain well in colander and boil juices down - cheezz - 8:49pm on 09/22/16
- Peach Shrubs or Vinegars [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:51pm on 09/22/16
- Mom made crisps/cobblers with second rate peaches - colleenmomof2 - 2:53pm on 09/22/16