Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
huh...you mentioned this before. It looks a lot like my old vacuum sealer. I wonder if that would
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29056 at 3:22 pm on Sep 28, 2016
work??? The "vacuum" portion never worked all that well, but the heat sealer worked fine.
Thanks Deb! I would have never gone down this route. And I know San likes Penny's Cookies so that's settled too.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29056. I need a GUARANTEED *will stay fresh* cookie to ship to a friend. Not - MarilynFL - 1:09pm on 09/28/16 (12)
- If you heat seal the cookies they will stay fresh for weeks - deb-in-MI - 1:40pm on 09/28/16
- huh...you mentioned this before. It looks a lot like my old vacuum sealer. I wonder if that would - MarilynFL - 3:22pm on 09/28/16
- I use my sealer all the time to seal without the vacuum - colleenmomof2 - 3:50pm on 09/28/16
- That's the sealer we use when we pack 100,000 meals to ship to Haiti. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 10:32am on 09/29/16
- You're a good man, Charlie Brown. [miss you!] [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:52pm on 09/29/16
- There is "fresh" and "out of the oven". They will never be the latter except when they ARE that!! - Charley - 3:21pm on 09/28/16
- Speaking of 'fragile' - deb-in-MI - 3:42pm on 09/28/16
- My sis mails pb cookies all the time. Wrap each in a bit of plastic wrap and stack in a Pringles can [NT] - cheezz - 6:57pm on 09/28/16
- oh, that's a nice idea. I justify Talenti ice cream just to reuse the container for big fat cookies. - MarilynFL - 7:47pm on 09/28/16
- Very clever Jane! (And agree Mar, the gelato would be perfect for big cookies! I use the - barb_b - 8:53pm on 09/28/16
- Or an empty oatmeal container for BIG cookies...lots of good reusable containers we throw away [NT] - cheezz - 12:03am on 09/29/16
- Thanks everyone! [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:32pm on 09/29/16