Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
There are three more reviews for this recipe on Food Network, one more mentioned the mushy
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29079 at 6:50 pm on Oct 5, 2016
texture of the meatballs and added breadcrumbs Another person added chipotle seasoning instead of red pepper flakes. Another served as a sub sandwich, on crusty bread with mozzarella. That might not be so bad.
I had this for lunch today, still do not like it, although after sitting in the sauce for two days the meatballs were better....
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29079. For Sally and others my review on the pumpkin meatballs and pumpkin marinara sauce from The Kitchen - KarenNoCA - 2:46am on 10/04/16 (4)
- To be fair about this review, I checked the Food Network site and there are now reviews [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 2:32pm on 10/04/16
- interesting.. now I am "REALLY tempted to try just for the heck of it.. ;-) [NT] - SallyBR - 9:41pm on 10/04/16
- Great! It was not unedible.......just not what we are used to. You might consider - KarenNoCA - 2:26pm on 10/05/16
- There are three more reviews for this recipe on Food Network, one more mentioned the mushy - KarenNoCA - 6:50pm on 10/05/16