Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for the reminder! I've never done this and really want to, baguettes here are so skinny.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29093 at 6:00 pm on Oct 8, 2016
Publix shoppers, please not they make the Italian baguette, that if I remember correctly, would be the perfect size.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29093. Speaking of apples, it's time for pork tenderloin in a baguette! [LINK] - MoNJ - 1:59pm on 10/08/16 (9)
- Thanks for the reminder! I've never done this and really want to, baguettes here are so skinny. - Curious1 - 6:00pm on 10/08/16
- Do try it Curious- you don't need to wrap the tenderloin entirely with baguette - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:05pm on 10/08/16
- And I think it needs to be a "real" baguette--like the La Brea ones. Not the - Charley - 6:12pm on 10/08/16
- They work too. I've used them. It just produces a softer interior. The exterior crisps up. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:17pm on 10/09/16
- THAT is good to know. Thanks. [NT] - Charley - 11:40pm on 10/09/16
- Safeway also makes a nice size baguette that is good for these. Great recipe, [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 6:34pm on 10/08/16
- I realize that the link I included does not include apples! - MoNJ - 7:13pm on 10/08/16
- I've made this for Super Bowl parties at the fire station Always a big hit. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:51am on 10/09/16
- Thanks Mo, I made this last night (w/o the apples). It was a huge hit! [NT] - barb_b - 2:40pm on 10/12/16