Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Daricem, I think you and MariaD just created a challenge. And you can post
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29101 at 9:15 pm on Oct 14, 2016
the images of the finished product on their site.
Go, Team Meringue, Go!!!!!
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29101. I need a reason to make this! >> Spanish Windtorte from British Baking Show >> [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 5:14am on 10/14/16 (15)
- Take it to your local fire department which services your part of town, or to your local - KarenNoCA - 3:54pm on 10/14/16
- Sounds like Boccone Dolce from Sardi's. [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:22pm on 10/14/16
- The cover of Time-Life Foods of the World (more) - daricem - 8:10pm on 10/14/16
- That's weird. I just saw a complete set of those Time-Life Foods of the World at a thrift store... - Michael in Phoenix - 8:21pm on 10/14/16
- Could be the ones I donated. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:14pm on 10/14/16
- Daricem, I think you and MariaD just created a challenge. And you can post - MarilynFL - 9:15pm on 10/14/16
- Okay, MarilynFL, now I have a reason (more) - daricem - 5:54pm on 10/15/16
- I think I need a party to make this for, but it's too pretty for Halloween. Maybe Easter. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:59am on 10/22/16
- I can't find a reason!! LOL ;o) [NT] - Charley - 12:35am on 10/15/16
- I have the set and that cover immediately jumped to mind. I have managed to hold on to them and - Curious1 - 7:22pm on 10/15/16
- I have them all and still cook from them(more) - daricem - 10:51pm on 10/15/16
- Anything especially good you would like to share? I still make the beef and peppers and fried rice - Curious1 - 10:15pm on 10/17/16
- Is this chocolate cake from Food&Wine sort of like it? Not as pretty. I saw [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:04pm on 10/15/16