Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Did you use the tapioca and ground graham crackers to soak up the juices?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29154 at 5:28 pm on Nov 6, 2016
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 29154. Made Dorie Greenspan's All American Apple Pie - oli - 2:56pm on 11/06/16 (9)
- Did you use the tapioca and ground graham crackers to soak up the juices? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:28pm on 11/06/16
- Followed the recipe exactly [NT] - oli - 5:38pm on 11/06/16
- Huh, I've never had that happen -- what kind of apples did you use? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:10pm on 11/06/16
- Granny Smith [NT] - oli - 6:59pm on 11/06/16
- Humm, maybe someone else has some thoughts? I always use a mix of 4-5 kinds per the recipe. - MariaDNoCA - 8:12pm on 11/06/16
- I've thought about making a change to the recipe and a increase in the Tapioca. [NT] - oli - 8:36pm on 11/06/16
- I've made it many times with the 4-5 types of apples and never had an issue. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:41am on 11/07/16
- I use the *partially cook and drain* method so they don't collapse as much. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:50pm on 11/07/16
- I noticed the fresh apples I bought unwaxed directly from a NC orchard had a *watery* taste. - MarilynFL - 12:47pm on 11/07/16