Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Printed, think I will do this one. love the sage, and I have them in my garden. Thank you!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29208 at 3:11 pm on Nov 23, 2016
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29208. Ultra-Crisp Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder - KarenNoCA - 12:16am on 11/23/16 (9)
- Some roasted root vegetables to go with? [LINK] - judy-mass - 12:36am on 11/23/16
- Printed, think I will do this one. love the sage, and I have them in my garden. Thank you! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 3:11pm on 11/23/16
- Down "heah" that 'ere is called "BBQ" and we pull it into pieces, add some - Charley - 12:47am on 11/23/16
- Oh that sounds lovely. I always use the Bavarian style of roasting pork... - Richard in Cincy - 5:30am on 11/23/16
- How is the Bavarian style done....recipe please? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 3:10pm on 11/23/16
- Please report out!!! I have that recipe earmarked in my book:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:43am on 11/23/16
- I ended up cooking (suggestion from Judy-mass) Michael Chiarello Forever Roasted Pork recipe. - KarenNoCA - 4:05pm on 11/25/16
- Here's an idea for the pulled pork that I just found last week and said [LINK] - orchid - 6:16pm on 11/25/16