Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
OK, cream sauce. LOL I was moved by the lemon and capers. Quick and Easy!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29213 at 2:45 am on Nov 24, 2016
Other messages in this thread:
- 29213. Tonight's Dinner REC: Chicken Thigh Piccata on Pasta - Richard in Cincy - 1:44am on 11/24/16 (7)
- Sounds delicious! I've never heard of cream in Piccata sauce but I'm all for it. [NT] - Joe - 2:13am on 11/24/16
- OK, cream sauce. LOL I was moved by the lemon and capers. Quick and Easy! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:45am on 11/24/16
- Like I said, sounds delicious! I always make it with a roux, which has at least as many calories - Joe - 2:59am on 11/24/16
- I always add a splash of cream - it really takes it to an amazing level of taste [NT] - cheezz - 6:11am on 11/25/16
- That is exactly what I will do next time! [NT] - Joe - 8:31pm on 11/25/16
- I think this should be the state motto of a state I'd want to live in. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:28pm on 11/27/16
- Typical Chicken Piccata, although I make it with flattened chicken breasts - KarenNoCA - 3:32am on 11/24/16