Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
THE MOST HATED TASK. EVER.
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #29245 at 10:36 pm on Dec 4, 2016
I will pit black olives one by one. I will clean shrimp with a smile. I can peel chickpeas without profanity.
but removing the seeds from raspberry sauce turns me into a nasty woman. OOops, wait, that is a wonderful atribute... oh, well
Other messages in this thread:
- 29245. Uughghghghghgghghgh. I HATE REMOVING THE SEEDS FROM RASPBERRY SAUCE!!!!!!!!! - MarilynFL - 1:50pm on 12/04/16 (13)
- I feel your pain! All my strainers are too fine or coarse. Food mill? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:51pm on 12/04/16
- How about straining through a coarse sieve first and then maybe a finer one. I guess - Charley - 2:51pm on 12/04/16
- I agree. We served raspberry sauce to a large group last summer. - Joe - 8:39pm on 12/04/16
- Definitely a food mill. I make berry jam often. We are seedless people. Have fun! [NT] - barb_b - 3:23pm on 12/04/16
- I vote for the food mill as well. I have a nice stainless steel one with 3 bottom plates. . . - mistral - 9:50pm on 12/04/16
- THE MOST HATED TASK. EVER. - SallyBR - 10:36pm on 12/04/16
- There is a really easy shortcut for this. - Richard in Cincy - 11:30pm on 12/04/16
- Oh that is a good one. Never knew this. Thanks Richard [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:10am on 12/05/16
- This is how I make the fruit syrups for my punches... - Richard in Cincy - 3:05am on 12/05/16
- UPDATE: okay...so I was Amazoning food mills and a bunch of images popped up. One of them [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:46am on 12/05/16
- oh, that's even easier! Thanks, R. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:52am on 12/05/16
- I bought a ood and sauce strainer - love it (links inside) - Tess - 3:59pm on 12/05/16
- Thanks everyone! [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:26pm on 12/05/16