Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Amen. Our cookie swap coordinator didn't feel like making cookies so she sent us
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29287 at 3:54 pm on Dec 18, 2016
...home with a bag of caramel corn each.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29287. Best Day... - Richard in Cincy - 11:26pm on 12/17/16 (14)
- Richard, you lead an amazing life with so many friends and fun events to share with them. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:09am on 12/18/16
- Amen. Our cookie swap coordinator didn't feel like making cookies so she sent us - MarilynFL - 3:54pm on 12/18/16
- Sorry Mar, I have no words. [NT] - barb_b - 9:58pm on 12/18/16
- I should clarify. I still came home with cookies from the other guests...just none from the - MarilynFL - 12:22pm on 12/19/16
- Sounds wonderful! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:51pm on 12/19/16
- Love this! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 3:16am on 12/18/16
- Yay!! Today was friend baking day too, but mine cancelled due to illness. Glad someone had fun!!! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:54am on 12/18/16
- FUN!! Nice you have local friends that share your passion of cooking / baking. [NT] - barb_b - 3:48pm on 12/18/16
- Would love to see the strudel making.... (more) - SallyBR - 8:39pm on 12/18/16
- It really sounds like the best day! Strudel making reminds me of my grandmother who came to visit in - elaine - 7:39am on 12/19/16
- THis sounds lovely! We are hosting some of my daughter's friends tomorrow for some cookie baking - LisainLA - 8:49pm on 12/20/16
- what a novel concept, actually mixing up dough to bake cookies! I'm sure... - Richard in Cincy - 10:32pm on 12/20/16
- Lisa, I admire you for hosting this. I do not bake, I will on occasion bake a cake or cookies, but - barb_b - 11:45pm on 12/20/16
- What a lovely memory you will be making (and everyone will have a blast!)!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:40am on 12/21/16