Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
watch you mouth with soap! (more)
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #29297 at 2:08 pm on Dec 22, 2016
I do not "go outside" in this weather.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29297. Would you eat a year-old frozen ham? - Anna_X - 8:15am on 12/21/16 (7)
- Not a problem at all for safety. And it will be fine for eating. I think the - Charley - 12:30pm on 12/21/16
- Yes, but I would de-frost it first... ;-) ;-) ;-) [NT] - SallyBR - 3:48pm on 12/21/16
- ...or hey, take it outside and get your tongue stuck to it, like Christmas Story? [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:50pm on 12/21/16
- watch you mouth with soap! (more) - SallyBR - 2:08pm on 12/22/16
- You're gonna shoot your eye out! [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:58pm on 12/22/16
- Anna, your ham will be just fine to bake. - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:49pm on 12/21/16
- Thanks for the reassurance and giggles! [NT] - Anna_X - 5:15am on 12/22/16