Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
It's just addictive isn't? Such an amazing dish...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29291 at 10:04 pm on Dec 22, 2016
I am so lucky to have native Moroccans serving it locally (for a steal! An individual pie is $10 with a fresh salad and pita) that I haven't had the itch to make one for some time. Marg posted a recipe for one several years ago that I used. See the link.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29291. Made this North African Meatballs with Cous Cous [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 1:36am on 12/19/16 (7)
- This sounds delicious, printed it out to make after Christmas The NY Times has a great food section [NT] - KarenNoCA - 5:07pm on 12/19/16
- This one caught my eye too and I saved it--haven't tried it yet. Glad to know it's good! [NT] - Joe - 7:40pm on 12/19/16
- If you like spicy the soices could be amped up a little. A spoonful of harissa would be good in sauc [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:30am on 12/20/16
- Sounds great! I love North African/Moroccan cuisine... - Richard in Cincy - 10:24pm on 12/20/16
- Speaking of Bastilla, here is a recipe I have made and enjoyed many times [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 7:05pm on 12/21/16
- It's just addictive isn't? Such an amazing dish... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 10:04pm on 12/22/16
- Sure is. We did a "Casablanca" Valentine's dinner a couple years ago. - Joe - 5:30pm on 12/23/16