Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Lemon Tiramisu components for wigs.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29368 at 6:29 pm on Jan 17, 2017
To build cake:
3 layers of sponge biscuit (ladyfinger recipe; slightly drier than genoise)
lemon soaking emulsion
1. Ladyfinger circle
2. Brush with soaking mixture
3. Add thick layer of zabaglione
4. Ladyfinger circle
5. Brush with soaking mixture
6. Add thick layer of zabaglione
7. Ladyfinger circle
8. Brush with soaking mixture
9, Top coat of lemon curd.
You can also pipe heavy whipped cream for decoration or to cover sides.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29368. Lemon Tiramisu components for wigs. - MarilynFL - 6:29pm on 01/17/17 (12)
- Part 1: Ladyfinger recipe from Rosie Beranbaum's Cake Bible - MarilynFL - 6:33pm on 01/17/17
- Part 2: Limoncello Zabaglione - MarilynFL - 7:05pm on 01/17/17
- What size layers did you make? I am so making this, sounds delectable! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:39pm on 01/17/17
- I've used an 8 inch cheesecake pan (3 layers) and a 9.5 inch cheesecake pan (2 layers [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:52pm on 01/17/17
- Thank you Marilyn - sounds amazing! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:47pm on 01/17/17
- It's a nice change from the coffee-based version. I LOVE what this woman did [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:57pm on 01/17/17
- OMG, I read this and thought how did Marilyn blow this up and end up wearing it on her head?! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 8:49pm on 01/18/17
- I'm oddly pleased to know my name can evoke such imagery. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:08pm on 01/19/17
- Thank you so much [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 2:55pm on 01/20/17
- I totally forgot to say THANK YOU, M! All is printed [NT] - wigs - 9:21pm on 03/03/17