Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
And here's a version of his soup: Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29449 at 4:55 pm on Feb 19, 2017
Personally, I roast the diced squash first. It cuts the total soup time down considerably.
Those spiced walnuts are amazing, by the way. I would prepare 5 pounds of them for Christmas gifts.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29449. Rec: roasted butternut squash soupů This need something but I don't know what. Ideas? [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 3:48am on 02/19/17 (7)
- I'd add some onions. And the butternut squash soup recipe I like - Charley - 11:32am on 02/19/17
- Go Middle Eastern - SallyBR - 1:51pm on 02/19/17
- Michael Chiarello's Butternut Apple Soup uses his spice blend. It's perfect. - MarilynFL - 4:53pm on 02/19/17
- And here's a version of his soup: Butternut Squash and Apple Soup [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:55pm on 02/19/17
- Great, I'll run and get some apples because I'm not giving my honey crisps up to the soup! - MariaDNoCA - 10:07pm on 02/19/17
- The spice blend is the ticket here. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:41pm on 02/21/17
- I've made a similar soup but the spice used was curry powder. [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:25pm on 02/20/17