Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We popped in to Paula Deen's place just to have a look...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29443 at 5:09 pm on Feb 19, 2017
it was totally packed with a 1-1/2 hour wait (that was 30 minutes after having lunch at Mrs. Wilkes Board House so we weren't hungry anyway). Paula's boys were there that day signing books. It was pretty cool to see them and check out Paula's restaurant.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29443. Spending a few days in Savannah before heading further south. Anyone have any - CynUpstateNY - 9:21pm on 02/17/17 (17)
- If you've been why don't you go to Charleston instead. Lots more to do. - Charley - 10:38pm on 02/17/17
- Probably because she wants to go to Savannah. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:15pm on 02/18/17
- Yup, that is exactly what she said, but it was only a suggestion. ;o) Cyn and I - Charley - 4:19pm on 02/18/17
- I just get tired of unhelpful responses, Gretchen. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:40pm on 02/18/17
- We've both been to Charleston many times. She's never been to Savannah and I like Savannah more th [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:54pm on 02/18/17
- There only briefly many years ago we did enjoy lunch at [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 2:32am on 02/18/17
- Thanks, Pat. I have the visitors links...just thought folks may have some personal favorites. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:55pm on 02/18/17
- Not personal but interesting article recommending places I've not run - Charley - 5:13pm on 02/18/17
- Thank you!! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:21pm on 02/18/17
- Sapphire Grill is still my favorite (almost next door to Paula Deen's place) [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:59pm on 02/19/17
- We popped in to Paula Deen's place just to have a look... - Pat-NoCal - 5:09pm on 02/19/17
- I just looked at the Trip Advisor ratings and some have reviews in the thousands! - MarilynFL - 6:38pm on 02/20/17
- Crazy, no? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 6:57pm on 02/20/17