Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Had a cold one today. Thank goodness I can live without those, so this will be a
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29452 at 12:39 pm on Feb 27, 2017
"bake & eat" kind of deal.
I'm thinking the dough would work very nicely as the crust for a tart served warm.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29452. World Peace Cookie question: How bittersweet did you bittersweet them? [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:36pm on 02/21/17 (13)
- I used TJ's dark chocolate. That's what I had in the pantry. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:38pm on 02/21/17
- 70 percent bittersweet is what I used [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:58pm on 02/22/17
- Thank you, ladies. May try them this weekend. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:29pm on 02/22/17
- You won't be sorry! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:30pm on 02/22/17
- or she might. ;-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 1:22am on 02/23/17
- Especially if she weighs herself the following Monday ;-) [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:00pm on 02/23/17
- Ya'll aren't helping! [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:01pm on 02/23/17
- (Smile) [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:00pm on 02/23/17
- Dough came together beautifully. In frig chillin*. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:53pm on 02/25/17
- Just had my dinner. Wish you could fax me a warm one for dessert! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:21pm on 02/25/17
- Good grief, those are good. I had four warm ones before blinking. The rest of the dough - MarilynFL - 2:05pm on 02/26/17
- Agree with everything you said! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:41pm on 02/26/17
- Had a cold one today. Thank goodness I can live without those, so this will be a - MarilynFL - 12:39pm on 02/27/17