Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here you go....
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29460 at 3:34 pm on Feb 28, 2017
it was in this thread where Joe introduced a sticky slider recipe he saw on the Today show.
A few here have tried the brown sugar/Worcestorshire treatment, with mixed reviews, me included. I like the concept of the small baked sandwiches so I'm interested in trying other versions.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29460. I was in our neighborhood market yesterday and saw a package of Kings Hawaiian - KarenNoCA - 5:09pm on 02/26/17 (19)
- Ha arts is my fave too. I also noticed Kings Hawaiian makes a jalape [NT] - cheezz - 6:49am on 02/27/17
- That sounds like a fun combination, will have to look for it. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:47pm on 02/27/17
- Karen, did you use the treatment from Siri Daly's Sticky Ham Sandwiches or a different recipe? - Pat-NoCal - 3:00pm on 02/27/17
- I used the recipe Traca posted. I tried to find that thread of ham and cheese sliders but the [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 7:57pm on 02/27/17
- This one from Kings Hawaiin has great reviews with some fun tweaks in comments. Not sure any mayo [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 8:09pm on 02/27/17
- Ahhh, different recipe, I might like this one better, no brown sugar, and alot less Worcestorshire [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 8:57pm on 02/27/17
- I guess I have not noticed one with brown sugar....they are sweet enough with the GH bread and ham. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 3:26pm on 02/28/17
- Here you go.... [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:34pm on 02/28/17
- Have a look at Valerie Bertinelli's Ham, Apple Cheddar Sliders [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 9:13pm on 02/27/17
- her recipes.... - SallyBR - 10:06pm on 02/27/17
- Funny, there's something intriguing about the - Pat-NoCal - 12:52am on 02/28/17
- Oh and thanks for including the title in your post. We have a number of posts - Pat-NoCal - 1:11am on 02/28/17
- Very welcome, Pat.... [NT] - GayR - 12:53pm on 02/28/17
- Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches: Traca.Don't use the link in her original post,use her tweaked version [LINK] - MoNJ - 12:53pm on 02/28/17
- Thank you, Mo, will try that version next. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:47pm on 02/28/17
- Aww, thanks Mo. [NT] - Traca - 4:32pm on 03/07/17
- Guilty as charged.... (more) - SallyBR - 1:00pm on 02/28/17
- Hmm,when I make this I open MY bread,lay it w MY ham, slice MY apple, etc. Sorry Sally, couldn't - barb_b - 3:20pm on 02/28/17
- he he he.... - SallyBR - 4:35pm on 02/28/17