Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Related to my last post, I have to go to five potlucks in the next week.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #29580 at 5:16 pm on Apr 21, 2017
(Lots of church events; we have a ministerial candidate coming in.) What's your favorite salad/vegetable for potlucks? Bonus points if it can be made ahead.
Just for your amusement, here's what my Sunday looks like in terms of meals:
Bring muffins for before-service noshing at church
4pm: go to an English Afternoon Tea
6pm: go to a Mexican themed potluck
(frankly, I'm going to focus on the food at the tea!)
Other messages in this thread:
- 29580. Related to my last post, I have to go to five potlucks in the next week. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 5:16pm on 04/21/17 (13)
- Grilled and Marinated Tomatoes with Feta [LINK] - Traca - 8:50pm on 04/21/17
- Sesame Soba with Asparagus and Mushroom [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 8:52pm on 04/21/17
- Sounds great! [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:48pm on 04/22/17
- Cathy Z'z Baked Creamy Zucchini, while not a make-ahead, it is delicious. [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:27pm on 04/22/17
- Broccoli, Avocado and Bell Pepper salad [LINK] - Lana in FL - 3:34pm on 04/22/17
- Make ahead Layered Salad(s) [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 3:56pm on 04/22/17
- Other versions: Pat-NoCal, barb_b and tips [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 4:05pm on 04/22/17
- OR this Chicken Chutney Peanut one from Dawn_MO and Sunset [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 4:09pm on 04/22/17
- Jeff's Reduced Fat Layered Salad [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 4:16pm on 04/22/17
- Thanks so much, all! [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:48pm on 04/22/17
- Mexican corn salad!! OOPS! See you've already got that covered above :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:22pm on 04/25/17
- It's strawberry season - strawberry muffins. [NT] - cheezz - 5:25pm on 04/25/17