Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Born and raised in Ann Arbor - I think Zingermans is a tad overrated (except for bread)
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29588 at 7:06 pm on Apr 27, 2017
Their bread is divine. Their pies are good too but most of their other baked goods are dry.
Their deli sandwiches are also fantastic but seriously overpriced.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29588. Spongy Pork Chops - JudyW - 12:32am on 04/27/17 (13)
- Perfect description, Judy & one of the reasons I rarely cook pork chops anymore. CathyZ found a good [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:34am on 04/27/17
- They are not $20 a chop, Marilyn- LOL - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:04pm on 04/27/17
- Sweet! I was quoting the Zingerman mail order price (4 chops for $80, but hey, FREE shipping!) - MarilynFL - 6:15pm on 04/27/17
- Separated at birth...I do the same thing. Then I'm shocked at my cc bill! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:52pm on 04/27/17
- Born and raised in Ann Arbor - I think Zingermans is a tad overrated (except for bread) - deb-in-MI - 7:06pm on 04/27/17
- The idea is to both season the pork and prevent it from drying out with the SP - KarenNoCA - 2:33pm on 04/27/17
- I've been doing some research..... - JudyW - 9:14pm on 04/27/17
- Whole Foods meat and seafood doesn't have additives, either. I think the packaging has to indicate - Curious1 - 10:45pm on 04/27/17
- I agree--it has to be labelled. I hope Judy won't toss it all--how about making - Charley - 10:32am on 04/28/17
- Second thoughts on tossing it out... - JudyW - 2:36pm on 04/28/17
- Consider deboning the meat and grind and freeze for use in chinese dumplings, meatballs, etc. if... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:09pm on 04/28/17
- Or, make carnitas out of all of it and freeze. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:09pm on 04/28/17
- The weekly specials at Sprouts are really great. Chicken, pork, seafood, etc. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:17pm on 04/28/17