Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This is fun :-) My top five is:
Joined: Feb 5, 2006
Posted to Thread #29691 at 9:33 pm on Jun 15, 2017
1. Home made italian pizza. We make pizza every Saturday night when we stay at home.
2. Soups. Chicken soup, split pea soup or fish soup. With freshly baked bread, of course.
3. Pasta with arrabiata sauce and italian meatballs. It's my "fastfood" cooking :-)
4. Grilled chicken breasts with salad.
5. Grilled fish with salad.
"I Love Cooking With Wine. Sometimes I Even Put It In The Food."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29691. We haven't done anything like this in forever. What are your top five fav weeknight dinners? - MariaDNoCA - 1:24am on 06/13/17 (18)
- I do not cook the same thing every week, always trying to foods, new methods try to eat seasonally. [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 5:23pm on 06/13/17
- I used this dressing for the above recipe because I had it made in the fridge to use for the week. [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 5:26pm on 06/13/17
- I don't either. I'm trying to make a month menu plan with gaps for new recipes. - MariaDNoCA - 6:04pm on 06/13/17
- I think your freezer could be your friend. Lasagna is a big deal to make for one - Charley - 9:58pm on 06/13/17
- I have the tiniest most useless freezer known to man. It doesn't even hold frozen pizza. I hate it [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:58pm on 06/14/17
- Top five.... - SallyBR - 8:53pm on 06/13/17
- I like your style Sally, my kind of food too. However, I have so many recipes to try - KarenNoCA - 10:58pm on 06/13/17
- I cannot try new stuff more than once/week - SallyBR - 1:31pm on 06/14/17
- Some faves inside. Good luck with your healthy meal planning! [LINK] - MoNJ - 12:36pm on 06/14/17
- Oh, man, that miso chicken looks WONderful!! Have you ever done it skinless? I love the - Charley - 2:08pm on 06/14/17
- I can only find the big legs as depicted in the photo at the Amish farmer's market - MoNJ - 11:03am on 06/15/17
- Thank you. I love miso sauced things. [NT] - Charley - 2:31pm on 06/15/17
- Sorry! I meant the legs in the Cal Peternell braised chicken photo. Hope you try both. :) [NT] - MoNJ - 1:00pm on 06/17/17
- Couldn't pare down to just five so here are seventeen- LOL - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:42pm on 06/14/17
- Big fan of your meatloaf recipe--I use turkey and cut the baking time to about 45 mins. Excellent! - MoNJ - 11:04am on 06/15/17
- Thanks MoNJ. Glad you like it. A restaurant here just started using the recipe. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:18pm on 06/17/17
- Great thread... I'm similar to Karen, don't cook the same each week... BUT, I know we have our - barb_b - 8:09pm on 06/15/17
- This is fun :-) My top five is: - EvaN - 9:33pm on 06/15/17