Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I was referring to the microwave method.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #29760 at 10:59 am on Jul 24, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29760. Barb--thanks for the pressure cooker corn suggestion - MoNJ - 5:00pm on 07/23/17 (6)
- Try tossing 3 ears - unpeeled - into microwave for 3-5min - colleenmomof2 - 6:00pm on 07/23/17
- I put mine in a pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. Done, no matter - Charley - 8:09pm on 07/23/17
- This is my preferred method for small amounts of corn. Works perfectly! [NT] - Sylvia - 10:58am on 07/24/17
- I was referring to the microwave method. [NT] - Sylvia - 10:59am on 07/24/17
- I have tried all of these methods, and we like the pressure cooker the best. Try it! - MoNJ - 1:05pm on 07/24/17
- YAY~! I am so happy that you are enjoying your PC. It has been a game changer here. [NT] - barb_b - 3:01am on 07/25/17