Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Amen to the reservations I did not hear whether mcClellanville was cloudy or not.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29813 at 2:27 pm on Aug 23, 2017
That was our original target. The park near there was full when we passed it at about 9:30 in the morning.
I have looked at some of my pics but don't have my card reader with me to download.
Where did you eat? One of our kids faves from the past is Xia Bao Biscuit.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29813. Eclipse report - Charley - 9:38pm on 08/21/17 (12)
- What a great story! Thanks for sharing. Would love to see the pics, but your words describing - barb_b - 10:35pm on 08/21/17
- What a lovely comment. Thank YOU. [NT] - Charley - 11:50am on 08/22/17
- Our experience here in Redding was not so thrilling, We expected somewhere around 85% totality, - KarenNoCA - 3:13pm on 08/22/17
- How did they do the eye protection? Some of what they used to say is not - Charley - 5:39pm on 08/22/17
- Mostly, I saw those boxes they make with a pin hole in them. I saw other things - KarenNoCA - 5:16pm on 08/27/17
- We were in Charleston downtown at a small park. The clouds - rhoward2va - 12:05pm on 08/23/17
- Amen to the reservations I did not hear whether mcClellanville was cloudy or not. - Charley - 2:27pm on 08/23/17
- The Grocery, Stella's and Indaco for dinner; Mercantile and - rhoward2va - 11:29pm on 08/23/17
- Bon banh mi looks fun. Do they live in Charleston proper? Our grandson - Charley - 4:31pm on 08/24/17
- Yes, they moved downtown about a year ago from north Charleston. - rhoward2va - 6:27pm on 08/24/17
- It's just across the bridge. Nice town. And then on to the beaches from there. [NT] - Charley - 4:14pm on 08/25/17
- WILL SEE TOTAL ECLIPSE AGAIN IN 2024!!!! - colleenmomof2 - 3:29pm on 08/24/17