Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, they moved downtown about a year ago from north Charleston.
Joined: Mar 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #29813 at 6:27 pm on Aug 24, 2017
They really like being able to walk to many of the restaurants and shops. They are about a block from the Museum of Charleston. They are still renting but probably will eventually buy a fixer-upper. My DIL is an interior designer and says she wouldn't be happy with anyone else's choices in a renovated house. And, of course, it's a lot cheaper. I'm not familiar with Mt. Pleasant.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29813. Eclipse report - Charley - 9:38pm on 08/21/17 (12)
- What a great story! Thanks for sharing. Would love to see the pics, but your words describing - barb_b - 10:35pm on 08/21/17
- What a lovely comment. Thank YOU. [NT] - Charley - 11:50am on 08/22/17
- Our experience here in Redding was not so thrilling, We expected somewhere around 85% totality, - KarenNoCA - 3:13pm on 08/22/17
- How did they do the eye protection? Some of what they used to say is not - Charley - 5:39pm on 08/22/17
- Mostly, I saw those boxes they make with a pin hole in them. I saw other things - KarenNoCA - 5:16pm on 08/27/17
- We were in Charleston downtown at a small park. The clouds - rhoward2va - 12:05pm on 08/23/17
- Amen to the reservations I did not hear whether mcClellanville was cloudy or not. - Charley - 2:27pm on 08/23/17
- The Grocery, Stella's and Indaco for dinner; Mercantile and - rhoward2va - 11:29pm on 08/23/17
- Bon banh mi looks fun. Do they live in Charleston proper? Our grandson - Charley - 4:31pm on 08/24/17
- Yes, they moved downtown about a year ago from north Charleston. - rhoward2va - 6:27pm on 08/24/17
- It's just across the bridge. Nice town. And then on to the beaches from there. [NT] - Charley - 4:14pm on 08/25/17
- WILL SEE TOTAL ECLIPSE AGAIN IN 2024!!!! - colleenmomof2 - 3:29pm on 08/24/17