Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I bought mine at Wegmans.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29810 at 11:39 pm on Aug 26, 2017
If you have one nearby, try there!
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29810. Korean Gochujang Basting Sauce: Wow, was this stuff good. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:27am on 08/19/17 (10)
- Now you're ready to take on Steve's Galbi! - Melissa Dallas - 2:05pm on 08/20/17
- Sounds so good I immediately went to Amazon to order the paste! Naturally, it' s out of stock! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:23am on 08/21/17
- Round 2: Did wings last night and it's a winner. So is this method to bake crisp wings: - MarilynFL - 11:57am on 08/21/17
- Love our chicken wings! I never have heard of Baking powder being used. Will give it a shot! Tx [NT] - barb_b - 1:52pm on 08/21/17
- I bought mine at Wegmans. - judy-mass - 11:39pm on 08/26/17
- Does anyone know if this contains cayenne? Labels never say and DH is allergic. [NT] - cheezz - 8:11pm on 08/21/17
- Make your own, but the usual list does not include cayenne - Charley - 9:36pm on 08/21/17
- It says red pepper, red pepper powder, and "spices". I know any one of those could be cayenne - cheezz - 10:10pm on 08/21/17
- I had looked at ingredients and it didn't mention peppers so based it on that. - Charley - 1:51pm on 08/22/17